The Mono Cog Blog
One God, one cog, one blog.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Homeschool PE

My dearest wife does a lot with the children concerning the indoor aspect of education.  I am the outdoor instructor.  Or what many would call the PE instructor.

Here is one of our favorite activities.


Even the youngest is able to go on a 5 mile ride, with the older ones doing rides upwards of 10 miles.  I have no doubt with just a little effort we could do a 20 mile ride.  (Of course when temps are more accommodating in the desert southwest.)


Dads, even if you don't home school,
get off the couch and get outside with your children.  They need some exercise, and you just might need some also.

1 comment:

  1. We love riding bikes too. In fact I just posted recently about riding bikes with my children on my blog. We have to get out early though, as we are hot and humid!

    http://simplysandras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete