The Mono Cog Blog
One God, one cog, one blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What next?

I am sure most of you have lost your snow cover since the last entry.  If you have not, I offer my condolences. 

Well, we know see the fruit of the majority of the American people.  They elected those that cast their vote to force us to purchase something we may not be interested in or not be able to afford.  This new "health care reform" law that was signed into law shows a spiritual ignorance or denial of a great fact.


And here it is.

"The wages of sin is death."

No lives will be saved by this legislation.  Some lives may be prolonged.  But in the end all will die. "It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."


Man tries so hard to deny this fact.  Since most don't know where they will spend eternity, or what happens after death, they treat death has the worst thing that could happen to anyone.  And bad health just brings you closer to death.  So lets do whatever to keep everyone healthy.  So everyone must have health insurance.


If you have read any of the legislation, you know that this was much more than trying to provide insurance for those without.  It is the plan of government leaders to control more of the lives of its citizens.  So as I consider the newly passed law that tells me I must have acceptable health insurance or pay a monthly  $750 fine per person, half that for those under 18, starting in 2014.  I now consider what my options are.  For once this law goes into effect, I am a lawbreaker.  I am not interested in paying high premiums for lousy coverage.  That is what the option was before this law was put into effect.  Now the coverage will get worse, and the premiums higher.


Thank you congress.  I now truly live in the USSA. 


"Even so, come Lord Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment