The Mono Cog Blog
One God, one cog, one blog.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Would you like to try this once?

Almost 6 weeks ago I injured my leg. Here is a picture at the two week mark. My leg had gotten infected, and this a week after the wound was cleaned out. 




If you have read my first post, you understand I like to ride bicycles.  It has been a long time healing, waiting to be able to get back in action.  Finally in the past 10 days I have started to do some riding, easy at first, but adding more miles each time. 

Well, out west we have the hills, and they make for some challenging riding.

Here is some riding that will test your manliness:



Could you tell which one was me?

2 comments:

  1. And which one of your personalities is suicidal?


    Mrs. McKinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pants Armstrong,

    You're the guy in the last frame, the guy who got hurt bad. If you're going to ride like that, please make sure your life insurance policy is paid up. And be sure to kiss all us girls goodbye before you leave the house.

    ~Mrs.

    ReplyDelete