The Mono Cog Blog
One God, one cog, one blog.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have one verse for those events....

I have one verse for those events that do not go the way I had hoped, wished, or planned on.

Psalm 34:1

"I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth."

For I am still saved, still have my King James Bible, and I am still a member of one of the Lord's churches.  Heaven is my home, my soul is washed clean, and I have some treasures in heaven. 
As Job said in the 19th chapter of his book,
25   For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26   And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

While the USA is rapidly sinking, the Kingdom of God is still glorious, and the events of this world are pointing towards the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. I was just singing that Psalm this afternoon. Praise God, He saved me, and I'm satisfied. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God!!


    Mrs. McKinley

    ReplyDelete