The Mono Cog Blog
One God, one cog, one blog.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vote results

I came across this quote attributed to Joseph Stalin -

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

In Iowa, the GOP decided to count the votes at an undisclosed location. Shame on you folks that are involved in those kind of actions. Please don't give us another candidate like you did 4 years ago. He was afraid to have some give Mr. Obama's complete name, and he certainly didn't want to deal with the fact Mr. Obama is a Marxist and a Muslim. I know many of you will disagree telling me that is not what Mr. Obama says. I am not interested in what he says, rather I have been watching what he has been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment